Monday, February 27, 2012

I love . . .


Getting goodies in the mail! Mmmmmm! 


 Just received some yummy batiks I purchased from Connecting Threads!  I had to tear open the box and run my fingers through immediately!!! LOL!







I also stopped by Joann's to pick up a couple of pieces for my next project. . . the New York Beauty Quilt-A-Long.  I have been wanting to make a New York Beauty for some time - so now's as good a time as any! :)  There will be a different block each week!  I am making this quilt for my BFF - I can hardly wait!  I want about 10 - 12 more FQ to go with this, and a gray background fabric.  I didn't like everything I saw at the store, so I may be ordering some fabric online - we'll see.





1 comment:

  1. Just joined Sew Sweetness and hope to join you and other in doing the NYB.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also like . . .